MEET THE NEW
Faster, more precise, a good helper for product iterationREQUEST PRICING
Premium Efficiency For Industrial 3D Printing
The MD-600 Pro is an easy-to-use, large-format 3D printer specially designed for industrial applications using engineering-grade materials. With a sleek, space-conscious body, perfect for the production of quality parts in any setting, the MD-600 Pro is optimal for any workspace, from the office to the factory floor. Whether it's factory tooling, prototypes, or end-use parts, the MD-600 Pro is a durable and cost-effective way to manufacture large-format, quality parts.
The MD-600 Pro boasts a generous build volume of 600 * 600 * 600 mm, 10 times that of standard desktop 3D printers. Featuring a fully enclosed build envelope and temperature-controlled filament chamber, the fast-heating MD-600 Pro produces incredible results with advanced materials.
● Produce full-scale, functional parts from the alpha phase to zero series
● Learn faster and iterate designs in hours and days, not weeks and months
● Avoid expensive, outsourced, and traditional slow production
TOOLING, JIGS, FIXTURES
● Customize tools for perfect fit, reduced weight, and ergonomic design
● Slash lead times with on-demand production and avoid outsourcing logistics
● Reduce production and material costs of optimized tooling
PATTERNS AND MOLDS
● Replace high-cost patterns and molds made from expensive materials
● Speed up design iteration, product testing, and production
● Minimize outsourcing, external logistics, and supply chain dependence
The MD-600 Pro is a high-performance and commercial industrial 3d printer. It can be equipped with a high-temperature hot end or standard-temperature hot end, which can swap quickly for different applications or filaments.
Higher 250 degrees (High Temperature Hot End)
Below 250 degrees (Normal Hot End)
We provide high-quality MINGDA filaments. The filaments for each model are more than 72 hours, and the MD-600 Pro is integrated with PLA large-roll filaments (5kg), and there is no need to protect or replace the filaments in the middle.
MD-600 Pro Demonstration
Large-Format 3D Printing Now Easier Than Ever