MEET THE NEW
Faster, more precise, a good helper for product iterationREQUEST PRICING
Premium Efficiency For Industrial 3D Printing
The MD-600 Pro/Pro+ is an easy-to-use, large-format 3D printer specially designed for industrial applications using engineering-grade materials. With a sleek, space-conscious body, perfect for the production of quality parts in any setting, the MD-600 Pro is optimal for any workspace, from the office to the factory floor. Whether it's factory tooling, prototypes, or end-use parts, the MD-600 Pro is a durable and cost-effective way to manufacture large-format, quality parts.
The MD-600 Pro/Pro+ boasts a generous build volume of 600 * 600 * 600 mm, 10 times that of standard desktop 3D printers. Featuring a fully enclosed build envelope and temperature-controlled filament chamber, the fast-heating MD-600 Pro produces incredible results with advanced materials. Its high-flow MD-600 Pro+ Dual Extruder (SDX) is equipped with two 0.6 mm nozzles optimal for printing geometrically complex parts with ASA, ABS, water-soluble support, and abrasive materials like carbon-fiber-reinforced plastic quickly and reliably.
● Produce full-scale, functional parts from the alpha phase to zero series
● Learn faster and iterate designs in hours and days, not weeks and months
● Avoid expensive, outsourced, and traditional slow production
TOOLING, JIGS, FIXTURES
● Customize tools for perfect fit, reduced weight, and ergonomic design
● Slash lead times with on-demand production and avoid outsourcing logistics
● Reduce production and material costs of optimized tooling
PATTERNS AND MOLDS
● Replace high-cost patterns and molds made from expensive materials
● Speed up design iteration, product testing, and production
● Minimize outsourcing, external logistics, and supply chain dependence
The MD-600 Pro is a flexible, high performance and commercial industrial 3d printer.It's equipped with two types of extruders, therefore various printing needs can be met by selecting the matching module according to different types of filaments.
Higher 250 degrees (High Temperature Hot End)
Below 250 degrees (Normal Hot End)
We provide high-quality MINGDA filaments. The filaments for each model are more than 72 hours, and the MD600Pro is integrated with PLA large-roll filaments (5kg), and there is no need to protect or replace the filaments in the middle.
MD-600 Pro Demonstration
Large-Format 3D Printing Now Easier Than Ever